Learners must have vocational experience at a management or team leader level and must be able to demonstrate an understanding of:
- basic blockchain and distributed ledger technologies; and
- basic report writing
Learners without vocational experience at the management or team leader level
must attend an interview prior to enrolment to determine their prospects for
success. In this interview they must demonstrate:
- a basic understanding of blockchain and distributed ledger
- a basic understanding of report writing methods
- High-level language, literacy and numeracy levels Equivalent to IELTS 6.00
and sufficient to interpret complex documents and prepare written reports
The course outcomes for graduates will vary depending on existing qualifications and experience. In general, this course is intended to provide participants with the following vocational outcomes:
- Management or operational roles within an organisation implementing new business models that incorporate blockchain technologies to create value, efficiencies and new opportunities through the Internet of Things (IoT) Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Management or operational roles within an organisation implementing disruptive business systems that enable the application of blockchain technologies, machine learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Management or operational roles within an organisation charged with developing and overseeing blockchain and data analysis teams Specialist functions and Skills
Additionally, graduates of the course will be able to perform the following functions and specialist tasks:
- Develop a plan for the application of Artificial Intelligence within a blockchain ecosystem.
- Plan for the use of machine learning and predictive analytics within a blockchain ecosystem using Big Data.
- Develop a Strategic Framework for Artificial Intelligence that merges Artificial Intelligence and machine learning within a blockchain ecosystem
- Develop an Artificial Intelligence Implementation plan
- Develop use cases for the application of predictive analytics and machine learning